Complete Web & Infrastructure Security
Full site security audits including code audits of custom modules and scripts with proactvie security maintenance and threat detection to safeguard your website, data and infrastructure
Contact us now to Learn More!
Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Protection
● Full infrastructure and back end security audits.
● Firewall and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS) recommendations.
● Regular site audits to ensure all systems are patched with the most recent
● Regular site audits to ensure all system configurations meet required security policies.
● HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISMA, STIG, and other security standards.
● Company security policy creation and modification
● Penetration Testing (White box and Black box)
● Incident response and recovery
● Full detailed reports in language that you can understand
● Database security audits
● Threat vector analysis
● User security education and continuing training.
- Dramatic growth in the scale of attacks, as attackers employ large networks of automated “bots” to do their bidding. For example, in March of 2013 a distributed denial of service attack(DDoS) against U.S. financial institutions used over 3000 bots to generate a staggering 190Gbps in peak network traffic.
- A rise in application layer attacks as hackers probe and exploit vulnerabilities in web service security using techniques such as HTTP floods, buffer overflow exploits, or SQL injection. (See our brief SQL injection tutorial for more on this common application layer threat to web security.)
- The advent of multi-dimensional attacks that combine multiple tactics and attack avenues, such as an attention-diverting DoS attack coupled with a SQL injection attack aimed at stealing data.
- New types of highly dedicated attackers—particularly, the emergence of politically-motivated “hacktivists” who seek to advance their cause with high-profile attacks on corporate or government web properties.
How Does North Studio Mitigate Threats to your Web properties or Infrastructure. How do you know you are safe?
We Begin with a Complete site audit, then begin scheduled monitoring ensuring stability (code base, infrastructure and personal)
- Code Audits, Infrastructure Reviews, and Security Audits are relative to the size and complexity of the project, including (code base, infrastructure) and level of detail requested in written report to client. Each site estimated individually.
- North Studio documents your website and reviews the code and infrastructure so we can plan, and service your website intelligently.
- North Studio will make recommendations to improve future development
(improves development time and cost).
- Complete report delivered to client
- One off’s for security audits can be accomplished without a timed contract
Scheduled Security Assessments:
- Weekly: (2-3 hours)
- Monthly: (4-6 hours)
- Quarterly: (6-10 Hours)
- Semi-Annually (every 6 months): (20-40 Hours)
|WORKING WITH NORTH STUDIO||From beginning to end we take you step-by-step with North Studio's 20 years experience guiding the process to deliver the most competitve, trasformative experiences for your business, University/College, Fortune 100/500 or Non Profit. We have you covered.|
WORKING WITH NORTH STUDIO
From beginning to end we take you step-by-step with North Studio's 20 years experience guiding the process to deliver the most competitve, trasformative experiences for your business, University/College, Fortune 100/500 or Non Profit. We have you covered.
Competitive Rates & Project Quotes
Highly adept teams to scope, estimate, and architect your solution. Competitive rates and project quotes.