AngularJS has quickly modernized web development practices and created an easy framework for Single Page Applications that utilize a wide variety of functionality synchronously. This has lead to dramatic reductions in the number of clicks and page loads a user needs to pass through to access the information they desire. In addition, AngularJS supports caching to allow for improved server performance and faster load times.
Benefits of Angular JS
AngularJS has a strong developer community and is easily adaptable to a large variety of digital use cases. Benefits of AngularJS include:
- Dependency injection format for decoupled development cycles
- Routing structure to keep code clean and easily extensible
- Unit testable
- Supports Single Page Application development
- Open source and completely free to implement
- Robust developer community
Other Dev Solutions
Still unsure if Angular JS is the right choice for you?
We would love to help you work through a solution – get in touch!