North Studio has implemented thousands of Drupal websites and is a proud contributor to the Drupal community.
The Drupal Process
North Studio uses an Agile methodology along with industry-standard practices such as Git repository management, kanban board tasking, browser and unit testing.
We utilize both automated and developer code reviews throughout every single development project, as well as a robust project management process that includes regular client check-ins, lessons learned meetings, and a process improvement system to ensure our processes are optimized across all our projects and clients.
With Drupal 7 Core and Drupal 8 Core sunset announcement, many organizations are considering how to move their existing Drupal systems to Drupal 8 and eventually Drupal 9. North Studio conforms to Drupal development practices for migrations, using Migrate API and the Drupal hook system to ensure that content is migrated successfully and in line with industry standards. In addition, we work with our clients to identify what timelines are right for their organization and the benefits of a carefully choreographed move to later versions of Drupal. We also carefully review your existing system and identify potential pain points, such as mapping between module versions and migrating custom code between systems.
other dev solutions
How do I know if Drupal is the right choice for YOU?
The choice between Drupal, WordPress, and other open-source platforms often comes down to a complex set of factors which include timelines, desired functionality, long and short term digital goals, and many others.
The Benfits of Drupal Include:
- A continuously extensible platform that is inherently built for expansion
- The most secure open-source platform on the planet with regular security releases
- Hook framework to integrate virtually any API
- Extensive library of custom modules for easy implementation of most common website functions
- Several platform providers such as Acquia and Pantheon that provide extended and specialized options for supporting Drupal systems