Melco Drupal 7 Website Development
Established in 1972, Melco is a leading US commercial embroidery manufacturer and value added reseller to the apparel industry. In addition to prestigious brands such as Disney Store, Tommy Hilfiger and Nike, their customers also include hundreds of independent apparel and promotional print companies.
Melco’s website needed to inspire entrepreneurs through showcasing both the technical and creative components of the embroidery industry. With this in mind, a content marketing focus was employed to prioritize an intuitive visitor path to direct users to images, videos and blog posts based on their type of business.
What We Did
North Studio provided Melco with strategy, marketing, design, development and ongoing support and maintenance to maximize the value derived from their digital presence.
The organization needed a partner that supported its web strategy of promoting Melco’s brand through visual storytelling, while employing a user-centric design for customer engagement and international reach, while ensuring ease-of-use for site admins.
The end result is a stunning, intuitive website that leverages Melco’s content to showcase the brand’s efficiency through visual storytelling.
- Reduced number of content types from 17 to 10 to provide simplified content authoring experience
- Added Paragraphs Module including adding 15 custom, pre-styled paragraph types to offer flexibility and customization when creating a new page
- Blog posts displayed with customized Views to allow a visually stunning layout with embedded images
- Extensive QA process to ensure easiest content authoring experience possible
- Extensive training supplied to ensure client felt comfortable and confident utilizing their new site and the new content authoring experience